Friday, June 3, 2011

This is the place where I am going to say what I really think. . .

I blog somewhere else, but I do not always feel like I can say what I really think or feel there.  So, I'm also going to blog here.

And here's what I really think:

It's Friday night and I shouldn't be alone.
I am 30, and I would really like to have somebody.
I am tired of being alone. . .
I have had my heart broken into the most excruciatingly tiny pieces...
and I just don't see how they will ever be put back together again, whole.
I'm mostly pieced together, but not entirely.
And I am lonely.
I lost my best friend.
My confidant.
And it isn't even because he died
(which would be awful and unbearably painful)
it is because he simply didn't want me --
I - just- was - not - enough

And now I find myself thinking
that I just might be broken forever.

But maybe not.
Because I still have hope. . .
at least a little bit of hope. . .
and so I say to my future someone:

I am tired of being alone, so hurry up and get here. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment